Hire a seasoned local contractor for your company’s IT projects. Supplement your IT staff during growth periods. I’ve worked with some of the biggest companies and many small ones.
- Experienced IT Contractor
- IT contract agencies nationwide
- Local businesses and government offices
- Available in the greater Austin TX metro area
- Short and long term projects
- PC refreshes, data migrations
- Desk-side support
- Network operations (NOC)
Highlights of my career include:
- Railroad Commission of Texas, Executive Desk-Side Support, Windows 7 Migration and GoPrint pay-to-print system.
- Northrop Grumman, Network Operations Center for TX State Health and Human Services data centers.
- Unisys MSC multi-client call center, IT Services – Break/fix Technician for 500 PCs.
- QualxServ, As Dell’s certified Field Technician, I’ve replaced hundreds of defective motherboards and power supplies.
- Samsung Wireless USA, Customer Service for cell phones and smartphones.
- Internet providers Illuminati Online, Onramp Access and teleNetwork – providers of dial-up and high speed DSL Internet services, email, web hosting, Customer Service Technician.
- Dell Computer Corporation, Senior Customer Service Technician – Major Accounts
Accomplished IT Contractor
I periodically work through major IT service companies like IBM, Unisys, Siemens, CompuCom, Valcom, Comsys, SmartSource, ARC Staffing and others. As their local IT subcontractor, I accomplish computer hardware and operating system upgrade projects for corporate clients like Target, Hilton Hotels, Chase Bank, Sony, Wells Fargo, Farmer’s Insurance, and government agencies like the TX Department of State Health Services, TX Education Association, TX Workforce Commission, and Austin Independent School District.
I liaison with local employers and nationwide technical contract agencies to perform critical equipment refreshes, data migration, technical support, security monitoring, and to ensure the smooth functioning of their technical services.
I help my clients by interfacing remotely and in-person with their employees for them. I master and fulfill project requirments and service level agreements. I take over the complex burden of staging, upgrading and sustaining computer systems, networks and software. I delegate appropriate tasks to the client’s subcontractors and follow up to ensure completion. I co-ordinate with my team to swiftly resolve work stoppages.
I consult with my partners to streamline work processes and improve productivity. I author draft policies and perform proof-of-concept programming.