I have over 16 years of experience in the computer industry. Highlights of my career include:
- Railroad Commission of Texas, Executive Desk-Side Support, Windows 7 Migration and GoPrint pay-to-print system.
- Northrop Grumman, Network Operations Center for TX State Health and Human Services data centers.
- Unisys MSC multi-client call center, IT Services – Break/fix Technician for 500 PCs.
- QualxServ, As Dell’s certified Field Technician, I’ve replaced hundreds of defective motherboards and power supplies.
- Samsung Wireless USA, Customer Service for cell phones and smartphones.
- Internet providers Illuminati Online, Onramp Access and teleNetwork – providers of dial-up and high speed DSL Internet services, email, web hosting, Customer Service Technician.
- Dell Computer Corporation, Senior Customer Service Technician – Major Accounts
Accomplished IT Contractor
I periodically work through major IT service companies like IBM, Unisys, Siemens, CompuCom, Valcom, Comsys, SmartSource, ARC Staffing and others. As their local IT subcontractor, I accomplish computer hardware and operating system upgrade projects for corporate clients like Target, Hilton Hotels, Chase Bank, Sony, Wells Fargo, Farmer’s Insurance, and government agencies like the TX Department of State Health Services, TX Education Association, TX Workforce Commission, and Austin Independent School District.
I have managed every stage of a corporate equipment refresh (upgrade) from unpacking, inventory, scheduling, staging, backing up user files, deploying, restoring user files, custom app installs, helping end users, storage wiping, packing and shipping out. And I enjoy doing this kind of work!